Sunday, September 2, 2012

eclectic tubas, warm house

last night we ventured to my old stomping grounds of Chapel Hill for the lovely Sara and Chad's house warming party.  their place is magical, covered in art work and christmas lights.  I got to meet some of the family they've made from all the shows they travel to, so many charming people.  some people I feel I've known for years.

there was the most fantabulous live band by the name of Matt Owen and the Eclectic Tuba.  the photo above is miss Sara dancing during their amazing set.  I danced what felt like the entire night, donning a Native American headdress, warrior-paint, and "fireworks glasses" that turned all the lights into a spray of colors dancing around with me.  I can't remember the last time I danced so freely.  best night.  thanks Chad and Sara.

(these last two pictures were taken using the fireworks goggles as a filter.)




No comments:

Post a Comment